But many of the big changes will start gradually in 2013. They range from increasing payments to Medicaid doctors to upping Medicare taxes to the exchanges’ very first open-enrollment period. Here’s a quick guide to what will happen in health care in the next year.
1. Health-care cost growth will slow to a new low.
2. Your Medicare taxes will increase if you earn more than 200K per year.
3. Your insurance plan will be explained in plain English.
4. Primary care providers in Medicaid will get a 73 percent raise.
5. The Obamacare exchanges will open for business.
read entire article